Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Chuck Close: Leslie Watercolor, Scott Blake: Manson

This is Leslie made by Chuck Close, It is a watercolor painting. It was made between 1972 and 1973. It is a watercolor on paper mounted on canvas. It is 75.2 x 57 inch. I picked this painting because I really love how the photograph captured her blue eyes. I also picked it because I am very interested on how detailed it looks for a watercolor painting. 
This is Manson by Scott Blake. It is barcode art. It was created on September 20,2003. It is made of 50 by 32 barcodes. I picked Charles Manson because I think the story is really insane and I watched a movie recently called "Once upon a time in Hollywood". This movie made me read up on the story and It is insane how one man can create so many deaths without directly doing them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment