Monday, September 2, 2019

head of young man

Pablo Picasso painted, " Head of Young Man" in 1905. I personally like this painting because of the color scheme. Pablo uses various color schemes which include pink and red tones. The rose period uses brighter colors than his blue period. It shows that during this time it was his favorite colors to include in various paintings. What I also like about this portrait is how simple it is. There isn't much going on except the young man in it. I also liked how Picasso enhanced his facial features. I think he did a good job of showing his cheek bones, lips, and his eyes. He has very soft facial features. He seems to be relaxed. I don't think hes upset or anything. I think Pablo Picasso wanted to show more of a happier energy in this portrait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment